Event Reminder: BIBM Congress Copenhagen 2020
4 Mar 2020
UPDATED 30/03/2020: due to ongoing COVID-19 situation the decision was made to postpone the BIMB Congress event from its original date in May 2020. The new date for this event will be 15th-17th November 2020.
BIBM Congress is returning for its 23rd year in Copenhagen!
With around 30 international speakers in attendance, running between the 6th and 8th May 2020, and with 70 exhibitors and 650 delegates expected to attend it promises to be an unmissable date for your BIMB calendar.
International speakers will answer questions on the likes of European challenges for precast, the implications of digital transformation in the construction sector, and the role of precast concrete in sustainable building. The highlights of the event include:
- Zero CO2 construction - Carbon Captive, Storage and Use
- Circular economy - reuse and use of recycled aggregates
- New business models - how sustainability leads to more value
- BIM and precast - perfect partners
- Technical solutions for precast architecture
- Innovation workshop sessions with technical solutions for daily production
This event promises the perfect networking opportunity for those attending! CEOs, precast and concrete industry members, associations, civil engineers or architects? BIBM and the new Building Congress Forum is open to all!
You can find further information about the booking and the Congress on www.bibmcongress.eu.